Available Student Register
Published: 04 Nov 2013
If your ACA training agreement has been terminated, you are currently studying for ICAEW CFAB, have completed the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting from AAT, you are an ACA independent student or have successfully completed the Higher Apprenticeship in Assurance/Audit, our Available Student Register (ASR) could help.
Circulated to authorised training employers on a monthly basis, the ASR can help you secure an ACA training agreement by putting your details in front of employers who are actively seeking students for their vacancies.
You need to:
· be an ACA student who has had their training agreement, terminated (you must not currently be in a training agreement),
· be an ICAEW CFAB student and have sat and passed at least four modules,
· have successfully completed the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting from the AAT; or,
· have successfully completed the Higher Apprenticeship in Assurance/Audit.
You will need to provide evidence of the above for your application to be successful. Evidence must be:
· for ACA students, proof of termination of your training agreement from your employer,
· for ICAEW CFAB students, proof of successful completion of at least four modules,
· AAT students will need to provide evidence that they have successfully achieved the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting from AAT,
· Higher Apprenticeship students will need to provide evidence that they have successfully completed their apprenticeship.
Once your application is successful, you are then registered onto the Available Student Register which will be circulated monthly to our authorised training employers.
How to register
As long as you meet the eligibility requirements above, you need to simply download and complete the ASR application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to include your evidence as outlined above.
On the ASR form, you may state the locations you would prefer to work in. The application form contains a list of the counties within each region; to indicate the geographical area covered or you can download the region list here
If you have any queries, please call our helpline on +44 (0)1908 248250 or email email@example.com stating Available Student Register in the subject heading of your email.