Wellers is a firm of accountants and business advisors who work with entrepreneurs and private individuals to deliver quality advice and solutions that help them fulfil their aspirations.
Spread over 4 offices in London, Oxford, Thame and Banbury, our unique approach to working alongside clients is based on three key principles: Being integral to their future as a financial partner, being essential to their operations by delivering a back office finance function and building a great relationship through the natural chemistry between ourselves and our clients. It’s a unique approach to service delivery that we term “business oxygen”.
Our organisation is built around the quality of our staff. We invest substantial time and effort in ensuring our trainees are given the opportunities at work to develop, alongside comprehensive study support.
Being part of Wellers
- Recognising and embracing the Wellers values
- Integrity, openness, honesty and fairness in my dealings with others
- Commitment to a team
- We succeed by helping clients to succeed
You will be expected to:
- Produce quality work
- Proactively develop technical knowledge through workplace learning and formal study
- Apply knowledge across all clients
Duties and responsibilities
There are various key areas in which we would expect you to gain proficiency:
- Develop technical knowledge in terms of accounting, tax and advisory services
- Accounts production
- Management accounts production and analysis
- Conducting external audits
- Personal and corporate tax
- Promote Wellers services in all communications with clients
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an excellent candidate who displays the following traits:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Willingness to assist others and to take on new challenges
- Emotional intelligence
- Commercial awareness
- Time management
- Shows initiative
- Strong study skills
- Timeliness and punctuality
- The ability to communicate accurately, concisely and effectively
- High standards of personal presentation and a professional appearance in order to be able to represent the firm
The successful applicant will be offered a training contract to complete either the ACA or the ACCA qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career in a professional and friendly office environment.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we will only be in contact if you have been successful at reaching 1st stage interview