We are looking for committed graduates to be considered for a position in our ACA training programme which leads successful candidates to becoming Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
As a graduate you will work through a structured programme, combining practical experience, academic learning and professional development. You will be offered the opportunity to network with peers and personnel from all areas of our business.
We are a well established firm of Chartered Accountants located in the City of London providing a wide range of business, personal and specialist services.
Further information about our firm can be found on our Website:
Applications should be sent by email with covering letter and Curriculum Vitae.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
We are looking for prospective graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be self- driven, motivated, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, IT skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A finance degree course with a clear route to professional accreditation
- Your degree classification should be 2:1 or higher
Apply for Finance Graduates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly