Fast-track your job search and sign up to our Avialable Student Register
If you've previously had a training agreement or studied towards an accounting qualification. You may be eligible to sign up to our fast-track student list – the Available Student Register.
Our register can help you secure an ACA training agreement by putting your details in front of employers who are actively seeking students with experience to fill their accountancy roles. Take a look below to see the criteria.
You need to either:
· be an ACA student who has had their training agreement, terminated (you must not currently be in a training agreement),
· be an ACA independent student who has not yet started a training agreement,
· be an ICAEW CFAB student and have sat and passed at least four modules,
· have successfully completed the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting from the AAT; or,
· have successfully completed the Higher Apprenticeship in Assurance/Audit.
You will need to provide evidence of the above for your application to be successful. Evidence must be:
· for ACA students: proof of termination of your training agreement from your employer,
· for ACA independent students: evidence of passed exams,
· for ICAEW CFAB students: proof of successful completion of at least four modules,
· AAT students will need to provide evidence that they have successfully achieved the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting from AAT,
· Higher Apprenticeship students will need to provide evidence that they have successfully completed their apprenticeship.
Once your application is successful, you are then registered onto the Available Student Register which will be circulated monthly to our authorised training employers.
How to register
As long as you meet the eligibility requirements above, you simply need to sign up here.
If you have any queries, please call our helpline on +44 (0)1908 248250 or email email@example.com stating Available Student Register in the subject heading of your email.