Brooks Carling is a dynamic young practice. It is a small firm offering a full range a business services to clients including audit, accounts, business tax, personal tax.
Training with us is different to a large practice:
- Our trainees have contact with clients from early on. Not just on audit but through other work such as accounts and tax.
- If you train with us, you are not just in the audit department but will have exposure to all areas of what we do and be working with everyone in the practice.
- We don't have a complex hierarchy and on a day-to-day basis you will be working directly for the partners (what we call directors).
- We offer a good work life balance. For instance we always try to schedule work to assist trainees when it comes to exam time - no away jobs before exams for instance. And we don't have any arbitrary rules such as 'no annual leave between Jan and Mar', or 'that all annual leave needs to be requested with 4 weeks notice'.
- We fully support our trainees' study with courses, material and study leave. We work with trainees to choose a tailored program and are flexible on the method of study.
We are based in Tattenham Corner near Epsom. We're directly opposite the train station serving East Croydon, London Bridge and London Victoria and there is plenty of free local parking.
No job applications accepted from recruitment agents, candidates must apply directly to be considered.