Competitive & benefits
1 day ago
Hillier Hopkins LLP
To assist our London team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
- Bookkeeping – maintenance of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Contacting clients via email and telephone.
- Helping process payments and filing reminders.
- Ensuring Professional Ethics in the workplace.
- Ad hoc admin. Duties to assist colleagues as and when required.
- To work towards obtaining the qualification of Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) or ICAEW CFAB through college day release.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics at Grade 5 (B/C) or ideally above.
- Ideally educated to BTEC or A’ Level standard.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.