ACA 2020 Graduate Program
|Job Title:||ACA 2020 Graduate Program|
|Reference:||ACA - 2020|
|Contact Name:||HR CY|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 12:37|
Our Firm is expanding and we are seeking to recruit driven and ambitious individuals to join us as ACA trainees at the level of Assistant, in our Nicosia and Limassol Offices.
This is more than a world-class training scheme, with professional qualifications; it’s also a position that gives you a market-leading compensation package, flexible working environment and option to work from home and endless opportunities for learning, development and progression. You will work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact and solve complex problems.
There are opportunities in the following departments:
- Audit & Assurance
- Risk Advisory
- Financial Advisory
- Business Tax
- Indirect Tax
Why Deloitte Cyprus
Deloitte Cyprus is among the nation's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax and legal, consulting, risk advisory services and financial advisory services through over 700 people in Nicosia and Limassol. As part of the worldwide Deloitte network, you will have the benefits of a global firm with a local and personal touch that has been cultivated through our 60 years of successful history.
Who can apply
We welcome applications from recent graduates who wish to embark on a fully subsidised training scheme to become Chartered Accountants (ACA). Individuals who have already started studying towards the specific qualifications may also be considered.
- University undergraduate degree in any field of study, with the following grades, at minimum:
- UK Universities: grade of 2:1
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: GPA of 7,5 (7,25 if you have 5 or more exemptions)
- Private Cyprus Universities and Colleges: GPA of 3,5
- US Universities: GPA of 3,0 to 3,4 depending on the national ranking of the University
- Other European Universities: GPA equivalent to UK 2:1
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Personality traits: Self-Confidence; Communication skills; Influencing skills; Innovative thinking
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy