ACA Apprentice Accountant
|Job Title:||ACA Apprentice Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Widdop|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 12:03|
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 7 apprenticeship with Alexander Knight and Co Ltd and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACA qualification.
Duties will include:
- Audit work – within a team
- Drafting financial statements
- Assisting with personal & business tax
- Bookkeeping & management accounting
- General accounting & office duties
- 2nd class or above Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 A-levels (or equivalent) grades A-C ideally in relevant subjects i.e. Accounting, Maths, Business, Economics etc.
- GCSEs (grades A*-C/9-6) to include Maths & English ideally at the highest levels (A/A*/8/9).
- High level of numeracy & literacy essential.
- Excellent organisational skills & consistent, accurate & analytical working methods.
- Effective time management, strong communication skills & a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team.
Personal Qualities Required:
- Polite & professional manner.
- Smart appearance.
- Bright & articulate – able to engage with colleagues & clients appropriately, with ease & confidence.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated & keen to learn & progress within a professional environment.
- Punctual, reliable, responsible, conscientious & trustworthy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's