ACA Corporate Finance (M&A) Analyst (Graduate) - September 2021 Start
|Job Title:||ACA Corporate Finance (M&A) Analyst (Graduate) - September 2021 Start|
|Salary:||24000 - 27000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Team|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 11:19|
MHA MacIntyre Hudson is a top UK 12 national firm providing accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services to businesses and entrepreneurs. The firm focuses on building trusted long-term relationships, engaging clients on the issues which affect their business and providing insight and solutions to overcome them.
As the UK member of Baker Tilly, MHA has access to a global network of 35,000 people across 147 countries, providing both its employees and clients with the resources to help them succeed. MHA prides itself on an innovative and fresh approach to business and a friendly working environment.
You're graduating, what next? How about:
- Full study support to gain a globally recognised qualification with the ICAEW.
- Linked learning approach with Kaplan, who are a multi award winning training provider.
- On the job training and practical experience.
- Face to face contact with clients and decision makers early on.
- A career within a national organisation, with access to a in a global network
- Working with a wide range of entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses and subsidiaries of large international groups.
Our Corporate Finance team provides a full range of M&A lead-advisory and transaction support services engaging in the delivery a range of projects associated with company disposals, buyouts, equity and debt fundraises, and acquisitions across an array of industries and sectors. The Corporate Finance team focuses on providing quality, technically proficient transactional advice, delivered with integrity, passion, and commercial zeal.
MHA is offering the rare opportunity of a direct-entry graduate role as an Analyst with the Corporate Finance team. You will receive extensive on the job training and practical experience in a friendly and supportive team, whilst simultaneously being afforded the opportunity to pursue the ACA qualification.
From the day you join the team, you will be working in a dynamic and commercial environment. You'll have immediate exposure to clients and decision makers early on, and the ability to have a personal impact on successful project delivery. You will work alongside experienced and technically adept colleagues - whilst the learning curve is steep, the friendly team will offer you extensive support and training helping you to evolve professionally and personally, and to build a firm foundation for your career.
Whilst every project and day is different, the role will involve the following:
- Analysing financial information;
- Assisting with the development and drafting of reports and business planning documentation;
- Conducting detailed market research and analysis;
- Attending client meetings and developing relationships; and
- Assisting with the efficient project management of transaction processes.
- Strong academic record including a graduate degree with a 2:1 or above in any subject.
- Must meet firm's requirement for 112 UCAS points (BBC) (excluding General Studies) achieved in the same year, but preference will be for higher A-level grades.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of corporate finance - an awareness of issues in M&A transactions based on your studies, personal interest and wider-reading.
- Commercially astute, naturally inquisitive and analytically capable.
- Desire and drive to make a personal impact for clients.
- Articulate and numerate, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organised and able to work effectively as part of a team, or on your own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills (e.g. Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
Thank you for choosing to apply for one of our 2021 Trainee positions at MacIntyre Hudson. We are looking forward to hearing more about you!
Our advice is for you to work your way through the application process with care and attention, as the questions you answer as part of your application will allow for our assessors to determine whether they should progress you through to the next stages. This will include online testing and an assessment centre - dependent on the role you are applying for. This is your time to shine!
Give us as much detail as possible, spell check your answers and don't forget to re-read the application before you submit it at the end!
We are looking forward to reading more about your academic background, motivations of starting a career within accountancy and why you have applied to MacIntyre Hudson!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACA Graduate 2021 JANUARY
Competitive & benefits
2021 ACA Graduate Training Program
0 - 0
Tax Trainee - September 2021
Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - September 2021
Tax Trainee - Apprentice/School Leaver - September 2021