ACA Graduate Programme
|Job Title:||ACA Graduate Programme|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 16:31|
We are currently looking for high quality candidates to be our new ACA Trainee. This is a key position based out of the Farnborough office, to start in September 2020 or January 2021.
Menzies LLP was voted one of the best Graduate & Apprenticeship Employers to work for over the past 5 years (Job Crowd.com) with our award-winning training and development trainee programmes for Graduates & Apprentices. We offer a personable, friendly and supportive training environment. All of our trainees have a mentor & training manager for the duration of the trainee programme and they will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients from various industry sectors.
Ideal for individuals starting out in the profession, our ACA trainees work in small client assignment teams of three or four people with direct access to business owners & directors. You will be given the opportunity to gain a strong commercial insight into how organizations work and the challenges they face developing your commercial awareness. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in either a Business, Finance, Scientific, Law, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.
- Minimum 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C
- 8 GCSE's including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially & strategically minded
- Strong at networking & relationship building
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession would be ideal
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new ACA Trainee then apply online ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate ACA trainee programme
ACA Graduate 2022 SEPTEMBER
Competitive &; benefits
ACA Graduate Trainee Accountant
ACA Graduate - September 2022
16000 + Study
ACA Graduate Trainee Accountant – Top 60 Practice
24000 - 26000 + ACA Study + Benefits