We are looking for Graduates to join us on our 3 year ACA Training Programme starting in August 2018. Arram Berlyn Gardner (ABG) is a multi-award winning, medium-sized firm of chartered accountants, auditors and tax & business advisors established in 1966 and located in London EC1, employing around 100 people. Our clients include household names, family businesses, entrepreneurs, start-ups and private clients.
ACA Training Programme
Our Graduate ACA Training Programme is a great chance to join our supportive and social Team. We have a proud record of exam success and want to give you every opportunity to add and share in that success. To help you achieve this we;
- Train – as well as studying for your ACA, we offer both internal and external training on other aspects of your role
- Mentor - all Trainees at ABG are paired with mentors to support them
- Push - you to gain greater responsibility
- Monitor – you will have regular catch ups on your Training and development
- Support- ABG provide financial sponsorship for the programme, this covers, tuition courses, exam fees, manuals and textbooks
Development at ABG doesn’t end once you complete your ACA qualification; in fact it is only just beginning and we want our Trainees to go on to achieve more and aspire to become our next generation of leaders.
Our salary and benefits package are very competitive, with work-life balance being key in our firms culture, and your package will include;
- Competitive salary (increases at key ACA achievements)
- Flexible working policy when in the office (core hours 10am-4.30pm)
- Social events
Required Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of 2:1 Degree
- 3 A-Levels (A-C) minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- GCSE’s in both Maths and English- grade B or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent team working abilities and passionate about providing a first-class service
- Ability to both maintain relationships and remain client focused
- Strong problem solving ability and eye for detail
- Open to adapt and remain confident in relation to change
- Be both commercially and strategically aware
All candidates are required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
If you think you have the skills and talent to join our friendly and supportive environment and become a valued member of our Team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org