ACA Graduate Trainee
|Job Title:||ACA Graduate Trainee|
|Reference:||ACA Graduate Jan 2019|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 16:03|
Working with business owners and directors, trustees and private individuals, WMT provides a broad range of audit and assurance, accounting, tax, and business advice services that help organisations to run effectively and achieve their growth and development goals.
Our varied client base gives our apprentices first-hand experience of how different sizes and types of business operate. The broad range of services we provide will give you an understanding of the many ways we help clients to succeed.
Through our training programme, you will study for a respected professional qualification. Just as importantly, you gain practical skills and experience from working across all our service areas. This will help you discover where your personal strengths and interests lie and become a well-rounded business adviser.
Our training programme will create a firm foundation for your future business career. Once you have secured your ACA qualification you can go on to specialise in a particular area of accountancy, tax or business advisory services.
To get the most out of your training, you will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, and have excellent interpersonal skills. You will also have an interest in business, finance and understanding client’s needs. The firm provides constant support to help you achieve your potential.
- A fully funded training package including:
- Your ACA tuition and revision courses, including exams, provided through a leading accountancy training organisation
- On the job training and coaching, along with regular reviews and mentoring, will enable you to monitor your progress and manage your personal development
- Paid study leave
- Work for clients of different sizes and types during your training, gaining experience and knowledge of a range of business services to help you develop:
- a comprehensive range of technical skills in accounting and taxation
- practical and interpersonal skills including problem-solving, customer service, and business advice skills to help you become a well-rounded professional advisor
- Friendly and supportive environment which encourages team work and knowledge-sharing
- Complete the ACA qualification over a 3-year period
- In addition to your paid stucy leave you should be prepared to study in your own time to make sure you get the most from your training and achieve exam success
- Work with your line manager to identify your development needs and interests and formulate a set of personal objectives and a development plan to help you achieve your goals
- 2:1 degree in any subject
- 3 A Level passes at Grade B or above (300 UCAS points/120 UCAS tariff points)
- GCSE passes including Grade B or above in Maths and English language
- A natural affinity with numbers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to work with accuracy and focus, even under pressure
- Self-motivated with an interest in business and finance
- Experience of using Outlook, Excel and Word an advantage
We are currently inviting applications for an ACA training contract starting January 2019. To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to Vicki Luxford at email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be asked to take a number of on-line assessments. These help us ensure that you have the literacy, numeracy and verbal reasoning abilities you will need to succeed at WMT.
Candidates who pass the on-line tests will be invited to attend our office for an interview. This will give us the opportunity to get to know you better and for you to find out more about WMT and the people that work here. We will also ask you to undertake a short case study which provides us with an opportunity to assess your communication and problem-solving skills.
After the interview, we will get back to you as quickly as we can to let you know the outcome.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's