ACA/ACCA TRAINEES INTAKE 2021
|Job Title:||ACA/ACCA TRAINEES INTAKE 2021|
|Salary:||20000 - 44000|
|Contact Name:||SALOMI POTAMITOU|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 09:38|
BDO Ltd is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, 120 professionals and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
We value each individual and we want you to realise your aspirations. With the challenge and support offered you will be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
We are looking for high-calibre candidates who wish to follow a career as professional accountants.
- University Graduates with excellent academic qualification University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ or in any other field of study.
- Would like to commence or have already commenced the ACCA/ACA program.
- Experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages.
- Russian Language will be considered as an advantage.
Basic aspects of running and delivering client audit projects of small sized companies, including:
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures.
- Understanding client’s business.
- Assisting in identifying risk matters and planning the audit work. required on assignments based on the software used.
- Execution and finalization of audit work.
- Assistance in completing client tax returns.
- Mainly reports to supervisors and managers.
Successful candidates will be provided training contracts to train and become either chartered accountants (ACA) or chartered certified accountants (ACCA) depending on their academic background and preference.
Our training programs include structured learning through approved training organisations and job training in a rapidly expanding professional firm that takes pride in its reputation for providing professional services of the highest standard.
Training contracts cover course and exam fees.
The Package also includes unpaid leaves, casual Friday, flexible working hours, annual salary reviews.
If you believe that you meet the requirements of the position and would like to apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com until the 30th of June 2021. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACA GRADUATE TRAINEES
Audit Higher Apprenticeship Programme 2021
Tax Graduate Trainee Programme - 2021 - Immediate Start
Internship Opportunities 2022 - Preston
National Minimum Wage
Internship Opportunities 2022 - Manchester
National Minimum Wage