ACA Student - Graduate
|Job Title:||ACA Student - Graduate|
|Location:||Isle of Man|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Roberts|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 11:36|
To assist in the audit process and other services as part of a team and to apply the knowledge, when gathered through study, to the assignment.
Key result areas
- To fulfil the role of the team member as defined on each assignment.
- To act on own initiative within the team members role
- To provide a courteous and efficient service to both internal and external customers by actioning all enquiries and instructions accurately and quickly
- On issuance of an ICAEW training contract to pass exams at first attempt
- To understand the audit process at the appropriate level as described in the technical competencies
- To utilise the systems fully and apply IT solutions wherever possible
- To continually develop existing skills and knowledge and to have the ability to be flexible within the business unit, responding to the changing demands of workloads
- To carry out actions accurately to ensure that they are right first time.
- To manage time effectively so that the needs of the internal and external customer are met with high quality of service delivery.
- On issuance of a training contract, to approach exams fully prepared, by ensuring a good balance between study and workload.
- To understand and use effectively all administration systems.
- To carry out all tasks set by the team leader accurately using the systems available.
- To complete general job-related paperwork in a comprehensive and accurate manner.
- 300 UCAS points
- 3 grade B - A Level grades (excluding General Studies)
- A minimum 2:1 degree ( in any discipline)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate ACA trainee programme
ACA Graduate 2022 SEPTEMBER
Competitive &; benefits
ACA Graduate Trainee Accountant
ACA Graduate - September 2022
16000 + Study
ACA Graduate Trainee Accountant – Top 60 Practice
24000 - 26000 + ACA Study + Benefits