ACA Trainee Accountant
|Job Title:||ACA Trainee Accountant|
|Salary:||19000 - 20000|
|Contact Name:||Katie Bullock|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 13:36|
Who are we?
MHA Monahans are a firm of 17 Partners and 200 employees, experienced Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, who work with businesses to help them flourish and grow. Our clients tell us we’re very approachable, flexible and down-to-earth. These core values can be found in any of our 8 offices across the South West of England and with a national reach through our membership of MHA Group of independent firms. We’re very proud to have won awards such as Accountancy Excellence Awards Growth Firm of the Year and IRIS’ Large Firm of the Year in 2018.
What we offer:
- Your training supported both financially and in time off given for exams and study
- Investment in your future and exposure to a wide range of experience in accounts
preparation, audit and basic tax preparation fully supported by our senior team.
- A structured development programme, comprising both professional qualification assessments and experiential learning, all of which can be clearly measured.
- A clear career path and structured progression steps to becoming ACA Qualified and beyond.
- Social club events held regularly
- A chance to implement positive change throughout the Firm via our various Committees and Groups.
- Employee Assistance Programs and Wellbeing initiatives
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who reflects our Values: Integrity, Collaborative, Innovative, Client Focussed, Respectful, Approachable
- Strong academic performance (min expected 2:1 at Degree level or equivalent)
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel (preferred)
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A commitment for further study and personal development
- Personal drive and energy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's