|Job Title:||Accountancy Trainee|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 15:59|
Are you looking to build a career within Accountancy without the requirement for a University degree?
Would you like to gain experience straight away while studying towards a professional qualification?
Would you like to start earning money while you learn within a highly regarded UK Accountancy and Advisory firm?
If you answered “YES!” to these questions then we are keen to hear from you! We are looking for someone with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join our Accountancy Team at our office in Heathrow.
What is the role?
In the role of Accountancy Trainee, you will be responsible for the following:
- posting transactions to a variety of software packages including Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- analysis to support bank reconciliations
- preparation of journals for approval
- preparation of information to undertake cheque/bacs payment runs for clients
- to gain a basic understanding of VAT and prepare VAT returns
- involvement in the preparation of payrolls for clients
What do I need?
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- Recent school or college leaver with A-C (9-4) grades at GCSE and/or A-D grades at A Level or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to handle responsibility
- Ambition to develop
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Full study support towards ACA, including all materials, courses and exam fees via a training contract
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.