|Salary:||30000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Edward Owen|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 11:58|
We are looking for a newly qualified accountant to join our small, modern and fast growing accountancy practice based in central Bristol, who wishes to secure a rewarding, long term career and contribute to our ongoing growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join at a senior level in the team and be responsible for high level work. All the roles in this business are evolving rapidly due to our fast growth. We have a happy, sociable working environment whilst delivering an excellent service to our customers.
We provide all services a customer might expect from an accountancy business including bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, annual accounts and tax returns. We are very proactive and know all our clients well. We have recently invested significantly to accelerate our growth yet further.
Initial tasks will include:
- The preparation of annual accounts for Ltd Cos, partnerships and sole traders.
- The preparation of tax returns for companies and individuals.
- Management of a small team to ensure all practice work is completed in good time and of a good quality.
- Client communication.
- Ad hoc projects.
- A happy, positive, can-do attitude
- You must be qualified, ACA or ACCA
- You will have experience of producing annual accounts for small businesses
- A strong academic record (Maths and English at GCSE are a must), A grades at A-levels or the equivalent and ideally at least a 2:1 in a numerate degree.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- The confidence to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office to a good level
- Experience of bookkeeping and accounts production software
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's