Accountant - Newly or Part Qualified
|Job Title:||Accountant - Newly or Part Qualified|
|Salary:||22000 - 27000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Haslehurst|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 16:20|
Bennett Brooks Chartered Accountants, a successful and established firm, is looking for a Part- qualified or Newly qualified Accountant to join our Chester based team.
Assisting the Chester Office Director in growing a varied portfolio of business clients you will be at the forefront of developing our accountancy offering.
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified and have experience of working within practice and will be keen to work within a busy team and enjoy client interaction.
This role would suit a candidate who is looking for a hands-on client facing role in a growing accountancy practice.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Experience of working within an accounting practice
The role will involve: -
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities.
- Completing monthly bookkeeping and quarterly VAT returns.
- Use of computer software including IRIS, Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Dealing with client queries and building ongoing client relationships.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Head of Department
- Ensuring that clients’ work is dealt with in a timely manner.
Salary: ranging between £22,000 for part qualified and £27,000 for newly qualified
up to 36 days holiday - inclusive of Bank Holidays/Christmas period
Staff Pension scheme
Buy and Sell Holidays
Flexible working arrangements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - September 2020 or January 2021
Trainee Chartered Accountant - Apprentice/School Leaver - September 2020 or January 2021
Harrow on the Hill
21000 - 25000
40000 - 45000
18000 - 22000