Accountant / Manager
|Job Title:||Accountant / Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive depending on experience|
|Reference:||Bicester Accountant / Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Williams|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 08:50|
Accountant / Manager
Are you a qualified Accountant / Manager? Would you like to work at our Bicester office? If so, then we’d love to hear from you.
You will provide professional accountancy services to fee paying clients, which involves accounts and tax work for a diverse client base including limited companies and sole traders. You will support fee earners in running their portfolios and help to manage / support junior staff and trainees. You will -
- Liaise with clients (individuals and businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Produce year-end accounts
- Complete self-assessments and corporate tax returns
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses
- Plan jobs for both yourself and others
- Review the work of junior colleagues and support them through their studies / apprenticeship
You will –
- Be qualified ACCA / ACA or similar
- Have demonstrated financial management experience and legislative compliance with the ability to interpret relevant legislation to clients.
- Be experienced working with clients in a busy accountancy practice.
- Have a good knowledge of accounting systems e.g. Sage, QuickBooks, Xero.
Ideally you will also –
- Be at least 1 – 2 years post qualified within a practice environment.
- Have experience of coaching and supporting junior team members.
- Be IT literate with Microsoft office to at least intermediate level and a working knowledge of CCH.
You must have the ability to deliver a high-quality accountancy service to clients with excellent technical knowledge, have strong but empathic communication skills at all levels and with both clients and colleagues. Ideally be someone who likes to network and gain new business but is also comfortable working independently and without input from others. You may need to visit our other offices and clients on occasions so must be prepared to travel. Finally, we need a people person who is a team player and willing to help at whatever level.
In return we offer –
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- A flexible working environment.
- Support for future study for further professional qualifications, if required.
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Excellent working conditions.
If you have the necessary experience within a practice environment and are looking to join a growing and dynamic firm, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your current CV with a covering letter to email@example.com stating your current salary expectations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's