|Salary:||25000 - 27000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Haslehurst|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 11:24|
Based at our Macclesfield office, you will be assisting the Associate Director within the department, with a varied portfolio of business clients including healthcare related clients.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or recently qualified and have experience of working within an accounting practice.
Experience of the Healthcare sector is helpful but not essential as training will be provided.
They will be keen to work within a busy team and enjoy client interaction.
A full UK driving licence will be required.
The role will involve:-
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities.
- Completing monthly bookkeeping and quarterly VAT returns.
- Use of computer software including IRIS, Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assistance with the preparation and filing of Construction Industry Scheme returns.
- Assisting accountants within the team.
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and on time.
There are opportunities within the role to work towards managing your own portfolio of clients and building and developing client relationships.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £27,000.00 per year
36 days holiday - inclusive of Bank Holidays/Christmas period
Staff Pension scheme
Buy and Sell Holidays
Flexible working arrangements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's