Accounting and Data Officer - Trainee Accountant or Apprentice
|Job Title:||Accounting and Data Officer - Trainee Accountant or Apprentice|
|Contact Name:||Anand N. Savomy|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 14:04|
Salary: Band C
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Office based, Moulton Park, Northampton
Job Purpose: To provide technical, clerical and administrative support in relation to the Accounting and Data functions in a fast growing qualifications awarding organisation.
Note: Applications for work experience and placements also welcome. Applicants need to have the right to live and work in the UK.
1. Recording Financial Transactions including processing invoices.
2. Maintaining Sales ledger and chasing Debtors as appropriate.
3. Allocating and making payments to Creditors.
4. Carrying out Bank Reconciliation Procedures.
5. Dealing with financial queries from internal and externals clients and suppliers.
6. Producing monthly management accounts in a timely manner and in required format.
7. Providing payroll information as required.
8. Providing suppliers with information to complete invoicing such as meter readings, time sheets for staff and agency workers.
9. Supporting the Managing Director and Managers in the production and monitoring of budgets.
10. Providing financial and data reports to the MD for Governance meetings.
11. Work with the Head of Quality, Standards and Compliance and the Head of Product Development and Compliance to provide data returns to regulators as required.
1) Knowledge and Experience:
Essential: Using Sage Line 50; Working in a finance/book-keeping role for at least a year; Experience of working co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements.
Desirable: Collating data returns
2) Skills and Expertise:
Essential: A Self-starter motivated by achieving high standards; Ability to use a range of IT systems and able to operate key MIS systems; Strong interpersonal skills, visible and confident to identify and propose business solutions; Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information; Evidence of strong verbal and written influencing and communication skills
3) Qualifications and Training:
Desirable: Possesses or working towards AAT Level 4
PLEASE APPLY BY SENDING YOUR CV TO: ADMIN@ANDERSONROSSGROUP.COM
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's