Accounting Graduate Trainee
|Job Title:||Accounting Graduate Trainee|
|Salary:||20000 - 20000|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Brothers|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 10:50|
Switch Accounting provide accounting, tax planning, bookkeeping and payroll services to over 600 small businesses from their offices in Southampton, Portsmouth & Winchester.
As an ICAEW authorised training employer we are looking to recruit a graduate trainee accountant to join our office in Ocean Village, Southampton. Following the completion of a 6 month probation period the position includes fully paid block release to study for the ACA qualification at Kaplan College.
No experience is required but applicants will need to either:
- hold a relevant degree qualification (Accounting & Finance)
- be AAT qualified (or in their final year
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to obtain their Chartered qualification in a vibrant growing firm.
You will be trained and responsible for:
- Preparing annual accounts and tax returns
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing statutory returns for HMRC and Companies House
- VAT, PAYE and National Insurance calculations
- General office duties
Contracted hours: 9am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday.
Starting salary of £20,000 per annum.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Full financial study support including tuition fees, learning material, exam entry and professional subscriptions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's