|Job Title:||Accounting Manager|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Long|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 14:07|
We’re searching for the next Rockstar Accounting Manager to join our growing team in London. Pell Artists focuses on music – artists, record labels and entrepreneurs in the music industry. We love what we do and have an Accounting Excellence award to prove it.
Here at Pell Artists we provide accounting, business management and tax advisory services to music artists, entertainers, record labels and events companies from all over the world. We are a small but mighty team of dynamic and driven individuals committed to doing the best possible job for our exciting clients. We are committed to building and nurturing our team as we grow. This could be a great long-term opportunity for the right person.
- You are an recently – or nearly – ACA qualified accountant.
- You have high technical proficiency in accounts preparation (FRS105 & FRS102), corporation tax, personal tax and management accounts.
- You have 5+ years professional experience and demonstratable skills in managing a team and deadlines.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to break down complex processes into layman’s terms.
- You like supporting team members’ growth and nurturing potential.
- You love music!
About the role
The role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Actively managing and taking ownership of a busy portfolio of music industry clients; this will predominantly be made up of company accounts and partnerships
- Ensuring the accounts fully comply with the latest relevant Accounting Standards and it is essential you have solid tax knowledge both in respect of corporate and business tax alongside personal tax
- Managing the workflow of a small team of accounting trainees, overseeing their work tasks and supporting them when necessary
- Reporting to the managing director and supporting on ad-hoc tax and business planning projects
Since the COVID-19 pandemic we have been working remotely. We therefore rely heavily on strong communication skills and regularly check in as a team. Whilst your location does not matter for the time being, we will be giving preferential treatment to candidates based in London when we are able to work in the same office again - with the appropriate health and safety measures in place.
This is a varied and very demanding client driven role, outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are essential. Ability to manage and organise your workload are also a key requirement.
How to apply
If you think you’d be a good fit, email email@example.com with a recent CV and a cover letter, telling us a little about yourself and answering the following questions:
- How many records sold is certified platinum in the UK?
- Who was your first favourite artist/band and why?
- Why would Pell Artists be a good fit for you?
Job Type: Full-time
Deadline: Tuesday 30th June 2020
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS), Nicosia, Cyprus
0 - 0
33000 - 35000
ACA Trainee Accountant - Graduate
£20,000.00 per annum to start
ACA Graduate Trainee
No less than £27,000
Nottingham ACA Trainee
18000 - 24000