Accounts and Outsourcing Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Accounts and Outsourcing Semi Senior|
|Contact Name:||H Koumi|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 11:17|
Be free to be yourself
This is an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified trainee accountant at semi senior level to join our Advance Business Services team providing accounts and outsourcing services to clients. The role requires previous experience within accounting and bookkeeping, whilst studying for your accountancy qualification.
We know you have a lot to offer. That’s why we want to give you the freedom to thrive no matter who you are or what your background. We’ll give you the support you need to hone your skills and reach the peak of your career with stimulating work from high calibre clients, an open atmosphere and the freedom you need to succeed.
And because we’re based in north London with a well established commitment to flexible working, you won’t have to worry about a typical commute into the City or central London.
You will work on a mixed client base with turnovers up to £20m in sectors such as property & construction, financial services and technology.
Your role will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns and reporting periodically to clients on these figures in a live cloud based financial environment
- Reviewing and supervising the work of trainees and overseeing bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
- Preparation of year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships, together with associated tax compliance work
- Liaising with colleagues in the personal tax compliance team about information arising from the accounts which affects business owners’ personal tax returns
- Delivering client work to meet monthly and annual reporting deadlines
- Completing all aspects of the file as assigned
- Assisting with clearing review points raised
- Involvement in planning and completion under supervision of senior colleagues
There’s early responsibility with plenty of client contact and freedom to manage how you work.
We will support you through your accountancy qualification. All training will be provided on an apprenticeship scheme.
What we’re looking for
You will have experience as a trainee accountant or equivalent in an accountancy practice and will have worked on numerous accounting assignments. You are progressing through your accountancy qualification.
This role is particularly suited to people who like problem solving and a fast-changing environment. In all our roles, we value people who are happy to work independently while recognising that BKL thrives on teamwork. By using leading software, we make our clients’ lives easier and you will be at the forefront of this by welcoming technology.
Ready to break free from the conventional?
If you are interested in a professional career and are able to make a real difference to our team and our clients, we’d be delighted to hear from you. To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email along with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form on this page.
Aptitude and psychometric testing will be part of our selection process. During the selection process, we will want to have an insight in your exam track record of your current accountancy studies.
The start date of this role will be as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Semi Senior
25000 - 35000 + ACA Study + Benefits + Progression
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior – Top 60 firm
25000 - 33000 + ACA Study + Benefits
18000 - 22000
18000 - 22000
Part Qualified Audit and Accounts Senior
20000 - 34000