|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||18500 - 25000|
|Contact Name:||Karen Crowley|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 12:22|
Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant, to be based in our Bexhill office. You should be AAT qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ practice experience, although we would consider those that have been in practice for fewer years. We are a registered training firm so there is potential for further training for the right candidate. This is a full time position.
We are currently working remotely with the option of hybrid working once COVID restrictions have ended. You should ensure you can commute to Bexhill, East Sussex.
Salary £18,500 to £25,000 depending on experience including company pension and private medical insurance
In order to apply, please email your CV to Bexhill@gmpaccountants.co.uk
- Preparation of sole trade, partnership and company accounts from client records
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of tax computations
- Preparation and submission of company tax returns
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence with numbers
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of IRIS would be beneficial but not required
We have completed detailed COVID risk assessments for the firm and are complying with Government advice and reacting appropriately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's