|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||18000 - 24000|
|Contact Name:||Steve Haslehurst|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 16:18|
Bennett Brooks Chartered Accountants, a successful and established firm, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Chester based team.
Assisting the Chester Office managers in growing a varied portfolio of business clients you will be supporting a team of qualified staff.
No formal qualifications are required, but it is essential you have experience of working within practice and will be keen to work within a busy team and enjoy client interaction.
This role would suit a candidate who is looking for a hands-on role in a growing accountancy practice.
- AAT qualified would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of working within an accounting practice
The role will involve: -
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities.
- Completing monthly bookkeeping and quarterly VAT returns.
- Use of computer software including IRIS, Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Dealing with client queries and building ongoing client relationships.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Head of Department
- Ensuring that clients’ work is dealt with in a timely manner.
Role: Full Time, but would consider 30 hours a week over 5 days
Salary: ranging between £18,000 and £24,000 full time equivalent depending on qualifications and experience
up to 36 days holiday - inclusive of Bank Holidays/Christmas period
Staff Pension scheme
Buy and Sell Holidays
Flexible working arrangements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
23000 - 27000
ACA Graduate Audit & Accounts Trainee
17000 - 20000
ACA Graduate Audit, Accounts & Tax Trainee
North West London
Competetive + ACA funding
Accounts Semi Senior – Live role, September Start
25000 - 30000
Audit Assistant Manager/Manager (Chisinau Office)
0 - 0