Accounts assistant - graduate trainee
|Job Title:||Accounts assistant - graduate trainee|
|Contact Name:||Suzy Lloyd|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 15:40|
We are excited to offer an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our friendly, dynamic and rapidly growing firm. The successful candidate will receive a study support package to work towards the ACA recognised accountancy qualification.
The ICAEW Chartered Accountant qualification, the ACA is a globally recognised qualification, valued around the world in business, practice and public sector.
You will be part of the finance team working on our growing client base to deliver accounting and financial services. You will assist with both internal and external accounts, where we act for many well known clients offering, variety, challenge and early responsibility. We are a professional company, our standards are high and the atmosphere is friendly and stimulating. We are looking for creative thinkers, proactive leaders and those with a genuine desire to contribute to the future development of our business.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of pension scheme report and accounts and liaising with auditors.
- Preparing reports and budgets for analysis for review by senior colleagues
- Assisting with daily cashbooks, cashflows and payments
- Assisting with monthly and daily operations such as invoicing customers, credit control, processing supplier invoices, employee expenses
You will get experience of the latest advanced accounting software and data analytical tools.
Experience & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will be a graduate
Special Skills, Aptitude, Disposition & Abilities
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy
- Proactive approach to tasks -not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Works well with people of all levels and abilities
- Open, honest and trustworthy
- Professional attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
20000 - 22000
Graduate Finance Specialist (ACA trainee / Level 7 Apprenticeship)
30000 - 30000
Graduate Finance Analyst (ACA trainee / Level 7 Apprenticeship)
30000 - 30000
Graduate Tax Trainee (ATT/CTA) - Edinburgh - September 2022
Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant (ICAS) - Edinburgh - August 2022