27 days ago
We are Crowe U.K. LLP - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
Our office, in Cheltenham, is part of our eight-office network that offers national coverage. As part of Crowe Global, we work with organisations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Our aim is to become long-term trusted advisors to the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Everything about us: our structure, our training, our people, and our personal and professional success criteria, is driven by this goal.
We have a strong reputation for providing a high quality service, with areas of technical expertise in the following areas: Corporate Business, Not for Profit, Pension Funds, Professional Practice, and Private Clients.
Due to expansion and growth we have an excellent opportunity for an Associate to join Crowe UK LLP within our Global Business Solutions department based at our brand new office space in Cheltenham. The role is fast paced and can provide you with some fantastic international exposure within a supportive and friendly environment.
- Responsible for an international client portfolio comprising of US 'Start-Up’s’ completing all accounting functions
- Preparing and reviewing monthly managements accounts in dual currencies
- Overseeing payroll preparation and communicating with client
- Overseeing vendor and employee payments
- Management of client funds
- Working with the internal compliance team for Statutory fillings and audits
- Liaising with third parties (locally and on an international basis)
- Dealing with AD HOC queries and using their initiative in different situations
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns and other monthly/quarterly filings
- Delivering all work to set deadlines.
- Part qualified or Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience or desire to pick up these studies
- Ideally from a Practice background and/or with experience in working in a finance role on an international basis (within industry or practice)
- A self-starter who is able to come in and quickly take ownership for a number of clients
- Highly organised and able to thrive/work well under pressure
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Understanding of internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley compliance would be an advantage
- Great people skills and a team player
- IT skills - good understanding of Excel, Word, Microsoft and accounting systems, such as SAGE etc.
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss this with you further.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Crowe UK is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.