Accounts Assistant - Top 50 Firm - ACCA or ATT
|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant - Top 50 Firm - ACCA or ATT|
|Salary:||17000 - 24000|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 17:17|
- Firm: Top 50
- Workload: 100% Management Accounts and Stat Accounts
- Clients: Media and Entertainment
- Location: West End
- Benefits: 23 days holiday, Early finish on Fridays in the summer
- Salary: £17k - £23k
Are you a Graduate looking to start your career in accounting? Would you like to work with well-known bands and artists and be based in the vibrant West End?
If so, my client are looking to recruit an accounts assistant for their Music and Entertainment Team. The role will include bookkeeping, data entry, reconciliations, VAT returns and assisting with management reporting and annual accounting compliance along with other ad hoc duties.
You will have the opportunity to get full AAT study support once settled in.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Preferably a degree in an Accountancy related subject
- GCSE and A Level grades C and above (preferably A*-B in Maths & English at GCSE)
- Some office experience is preferable
- An interest in the music industry
- Sage and QuickBooks experience advantageous but not essential
- Highly numerate with an aptitude for numbers
- Solid IT skills along with the ability to pick up software quickly and effectively
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's