ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - TOP 50 FIRM - LONDON
|Job Title:||ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - TOP 50 FIRM - LONDON|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Salary:||20000 - 25000|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 13:25|
- Firm: Top 50
- Mixed Workload: Statutory Accounts, Bookkeeping/VAT and Management Accounts
- Location: Central London
- Clients: Broad mix of OMBs; including professional services, property and media
- Salary: £20-£28k
Are you a Trainee Accountant who has experience within a UK practice environment who is looking to progress your career at a leading accountancy firm in Central London? Are you looking for full study support?
Would you be interested in a wide variety of complex clients, working within a fast-paced environment?
The workload would be a mix of management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT returns and statutory accounts. Our client, a top 50 firm in Central London, offer a varied client-base to include property, media, charities and professional services, coupled with staff management, reviewing and overseeing work.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a UK accountancy practice
- Display excellent communication skills for interaction with both clients and staff
- Be fully conversant in Sage Line 50, Xero and Excel
- Demonstrate high levels of technical knowledge
- Be confident in managing a portfolio of clients, preferably as your current role
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to work in an environment that will assist you in growing your career both technically and with regards to management responsibilities as well as working with a high profile team who are supportive, friendly and sociable.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Outsourcing Trainee jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's