|Job Title:||Accounts Associate|
|Salary:||22000 - 28000|
|Contact Name:||Simon Thomas|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 11:13|
Ridgefield Consulting, Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, has experienced exponential growth in 2018. We have created our own unique culture – one that offers opportunities in a personal, close-knit environment. This role supports clients with a wide range of services including:
- Preparation of annual accounts and company tax returns
- Preparation of Income and Expenditure accounts for personal tax returns.
- Helping clients with bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns.
- Dealing with all company secretarial for clients. (Preparing annual returns, share transfers, etc.)
- Meeting with clients to discuss accounts and any problems they wish to discuss
- Setting up limited companies with the Registrar of Companies.
At Ridgefield Consulting we pride ourselves on adapting quickly and saliently to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
With that in mind the ideal candidate will be of high calibre, an ACCA or ACA part qualified studying towards your final exams or AAT qualified.
- Experience of fostering good working relationships both internally and externally will be intrinsic to the role.
- Audit experience preferable but not essential.
- A demonstrable work history including strong financial accounting within a practice environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- Exposure to Microsoft packages and accountancy packages (Iris in particular) would be advantageous.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's