|Job Title:||Accounts Junior/Trainee|
|Salary:||£Highly competitive package, including study support|
|Contact Name:||Tatjana Golovina|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 14:45|
At Sopher + Co we make it our business to understand and add value to our clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That’s why so many of prestigious clients in the world of entertainment, media, music and show business recommend us year after year.
We’re immensely proud of our roots and maintain a family business approach in everything we do. Our valued employees create the best results, regardless of the client size or location. Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
We’re expanding, which means we have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Junior/Trainee who aspires to progress within a well-established and friendly practice. The role offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
Our business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy-based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs, Inheritance Tax Individuals and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business. Audit & Accounts Junior/Trainee duties will include:
- Analysing data to form the basis of the accounts
- Assisting with accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Assisting with client queries
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Duties and requirements will vary, depending on the department
As your role develops, we’ll offer you scope to work in more structural and advisory areas, depending upon your progress. We’ll also offer you the opportunity of future progression and development, including full study support towards your qualification.
You will be confident in working to a high standard, have excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to your work. Additionally, we’d like you to have/be:
- Ideally hold either a relevant degree in accountancy, economics or similar subject, or have previous bookkeeping experience or hold/be working towards AAT qualification
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
We will offer you a highly competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer.
Sopher + Co is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and we expect all our employees to act in accordance with this policy, we recognise the key role it plays in the success of our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's