Accounts Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Accounts Semi Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Owens|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 15:11|
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Ref: South 623
Baldwins Accountants are seeking an experienced Accounts Semi Senior to join our Shrewsbury office. You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts alongside basic tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies. You will also be liaising with clients and working closely with the Client Managers.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3200 staff in 95+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 6,000 people operating from 185 offices in 7 countries.
We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Semi-Senior at our Shrewsbury office, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Preparation of accounts for:-
- Sole Traders
- Small Limited Companies
- Basic tax computations
- Liaising with clients
- Work closely with our Client Managers
- You will have existing experience of working within practice
- Experience in the following is desirable; Sage; Quickbooks; Xero; Freeagent
- As well as other ad hoc duties
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Full study support - We work closely with Kaplan to provide our students with full study support for their specialised qualification (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA).
- Employee benefits portal including offers on retail, health, well being, days out, restaurants etc.
- 4 x Death in service
- Employee referral scheme – We are constantly seeking talented and skilled individuals to join the Baldwins brand, if an employee successfully introduces a person to Baldwins you will receive a highly competitive bonus.
- Employee assistance program – 24hr 365-day service to counselling and advisory service.
- Eyecare vouchers
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Semi Senior / Accounts Senior
28000 - 35000
Accounts Semi Senior – Live role, September Start
25000 - 30000
Semi Senior Auditor
Top 10 Internal Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000 + ACA Study Support
Top 10 Audit Semi Senior – Part Qualified ACA
25000 - 30000