|Job Title:||Accounts Semi-Senior/Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 12:34|
Are you an experienced practice professional with experience of preparing statutory accounts?
Are you keen to be working in role that offers exposure to management accounts, VAT and taxation also?
Would you like to be working for a forward facing and busy firm?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Accounts (Semi) Senior with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and friendly team in Newbury.
What is the role?
In the role of Accounts (Semi) Senior, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a variety of clients using a variety of accounting software
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare company and personal tax returns
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff members
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a town centre location
- Full study support towards remaining ACA or ACCA exams, including all materials, courses and exam fees via a training contract
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Senior
Salary will be based on candidate's experience
Accounts Semi Senior
Accounts Semi Senior – Rapid Growth Practice
20000 - 25000 + Benefits
CFAB School Leaver Programme - Audit & Accounts