|Job Title:||Accounts SemiSenior/Senior|
|Salary:||19000 - 25000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Dale|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 16:32|
Accounts Semi Senior/Senior is required by a busy, expanding accountancy practice, based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire
The Chartered Accountants assist the development of their clients in all the traditional roles expected of an accountancy practice, accounts preparation, tax planning, tax compliance, audit, VAT and payroll for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
The firm has strong traditional links with owner managed businesses in all areas including manufacturing, recruitment, care, software development, construction, property development, professional services including contractors and personal service companies.
The Role & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate must have at least 3 years relevant experience in practice and will be involved in;-
- Preparing annual accounts for a broad variety of both companies and individuals
- Completing company tax computations
- Preparing self-assessment returns
- VAT return preparation
- Some audit experience preferable but not essential
- Communicating with clients and tax offices
- The applicant should be comfortable working to deadlines and managing their own workload.
- Excellent computer skills are essential as the firm works closely with clients to ensure they use appropriate software to assist them with their businesses.
- Preferably looking for a qualified AAT/ACA part qualified candidate.
- Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Salary range: Negotiable, dependant on experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: At least 3 years and qualified AAT/ACA or part qualified.
- Working Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Competitive + healthcare, pension, study support, free on-site parking
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Study Support
18500 - 25000
16000 - 25000
Competitive salary + benefits