Accounts/ Audit Senior
|Job Title:||Accounts/ Audit Senior|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Peach|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 11:53|
Job Title: Audit/ Accounts Senior
Ref: South 325
As an Audit/Accounts Senior at our Derby office you will be an experienced high calibre audit senior, who is developing their experience and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. Technically capable, this person will be developing their ability to apply their knowledge to client service and advice, as well as developing their business skills and is starting to or would like to develop some managerial skills.
As a Audit/Accounts Senior at our Derby office, your main responsibilities will include:
• Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
• Some IFRS experience desirable
• Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP
• Knowledge of group accounts desirable
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
• Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
• Report to an Audit Manager/Director
• Have supervisory responsibility for teams of up to 2 people
• Coach and train junior staff
• Some assignments may require travel.
• Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
As a Audit/Accounts Senior at our Derby office, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
• ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
• Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
• Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
• A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
• A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
• Possession of strong team working skills
• Gained experience of supervising and developing junior staff
• Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Firm to grow and achieve our four goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients, Financial Strength and Quality of Advice and Service.