Competitive salary + benefits
about 2 months ago
Knill James LLP
Knill James LLP is an innovative firm of chartered accountants and business advisers based in Lewes with 55 finance professionals.
We aim to make a difference to our clients by understanding their needs, providing tailor-made advice and delivering excellent service.
We aim to make a difference to our people by leading and inspiring, sharing our knowledge and celebrating the individual.
Based in our modern, open plan offices in Lewes, East Sussex, as a trainee you can expect to be involved in a variety of work for a really interesting and varied client base across the South East, including Sole Trader, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
You will learn how to undertake accounts preparation, carry out VAT returns, book keeping and management accounts, produce simple tax returns and will have the opportunity to work as part of a team undertaking client audits off site learning about the audit process from planning through to completion.
As a trainee you can expect:
- A structured minimum 3 year training/apprenticeship programme and financial support for studies
- Invaluable hands on work experience in a friendly and encouraging environment
- Support from a dedicated training manager and mentor
- Support from an internal network of trainees
- Exciting opportunities for career development beyond qualification
What we look for:
- Desire to make a difference
- Hard work and commitment
- Drive and ambition to develop
- Team Players
- Strong planning & organisational skills to manage to work & study commitments
- 2:1 or above Degree qualified (or predicted grade), ideally in a relevant subject although not essential or AAT qualified