Agricultural Accounts Portfolio Manager
|Job Title:||Agricultural Accounts Portfolio Manager|
|Salary:||50000 - 60000|
|Contact Name:||Giles Nunn|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 11:25|
Purpose of the Role:
As our Agricultural and Property Manager you will manage a portfolio of key rural business clients and drive the delivery of tailored accounting and tax planning solutions to these clients. Building relationships will allow you to effectively deliver projects and grow members of the Agricultural and Property team.
Providing unique, tailored solutions to key rural clients.
- Provide exceptional levels of service to rural business clients on a wide variety of areas, on a cost effective & timely basis.
- Responding to client queries, and those from third parties (e.g. HMRC) in a timely manner.
- Seeking to gain experience/ progress role and those of other staff by seeking to take more advanced work from partners and delegating more routine work to others, thereby aiding cost-effectiveness and adding to interest/ training of all within the team.
- Developing knowledge of clients and their businesses as to become their point of contact on day-to-day matters.
- Reviewing accounts and tax returns prepared by more junior staff. Includes corporate and unincorporated clients.
- Assisting with the management of the Agriculture and Property Department to meet departmental objectives through planning. This includes completing staff appraisals, monitoring and effective delegation, utilising the skills and knowledge within the existing team and sourcing additional knowledge.
- Completing staff appraisal forms providing feedback (good and bad) and training as required.
- Seeking to identify business and tax planning opportunities, VAT issues, NIC issues, business planning points, etc as part of the review process. Drawing to attention of partners/ client as appropriate. Preparation of necessary reports/ computations etc, liaising with other professional advisers as required.
- Assisting partners with specific assignments e.g. business planning, advisory and tax matters.
- Assisting partners in controlling WIP within the section by progressing work to completion/ billing point swiftly. Liaising with partners re WIP and raising bills/ assisting as required.
- Monitoring progress against deadlines and ensuring these are met- e.g. company reporting, P11ds, tax returns, etc
- Ensuring work is planned and progressed in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner by liaising with Partners and supervising staff.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Semi Senior
18000 - 23000
Accounts Assistant / Accountant
Audit and Accounts ACA Trainee
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
27000 - 33000
ACA Audit & Accounts Trainee (Graduate) - September 2021 Start
18000 - 22000