Analyst Regulatory Tax Advisory
|Job Title:||Analyst Regulatory Tax Advisory|
|Contact Name:||Yeshi Rana|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 10:56|
- As an Analyst, your first year will be spent gaining an understanding of tax in general whilst completing the first stage of your professional qualifications.
- Your technical knowledge will deepen through exam training and your day-to-day work will include the preparation of company and personal tax returns, the preparation of tax disclosures for the financial statements, and drafting notes on areas of technical research.
- You will also have client management responsibilities such as providing advice on key filing and payment dates, liaising with HM Revenue & Customs and administrative responsibilities such as producing analyses of time spent on client projects.
- As you progress within our team, your commercial understanding and technical knowledge will broaden and you will build your own client responsibilities and ultimately begin to manage clients
- Enthusiasm and passion for working in financial/professional services
- Strong, diligent work ethic
- Intellectually rigorous and curious
- High level of detail orientation
- An interest and competence in working with data and spreadsheets
- Ability to prioritize and juggle conflicting tasks successfully
- Ability to work within a small team, supporting colleagues where necessary
- An interest in pursuing professional qualifications and a career in Tax
- Minimum 2.1 degree from a top 30 ranked university ideally in a related degree such as economics, business studies, maths etc.
- A Levels – ideally 3 Bs minimum
- GCSEs or equivalent – minimum of B in English, Maths and Science
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's