|Job Title:||Apprentice Accountant|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Contact Name:||Emma D'Aubyn|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 11:54|
We are a small, modern and friendly accountancy practice based in Bath, and have an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to train as a Chartered Accountant.
As we are small (and growing), there are endless opportunities to get involved in all aspects of our client work, be that bookkeeping, management accounts, statutory accounts, all aspects of tax and getting to know our clients and their businesses. There are many opportunites for progression and promotion over time.
We keep up with the latest technology and automate our processes as far as possible, so there isn't any dull inputting of data, we focus on helping our clients to make their businesses more profitable.
This is a full-time position of 35 hours per week (although we can be flexible on this). As the position is for a trainee, it's likely you'll need, and want, to come into the office. However, there are opportunities for home-working and flexible hours also. We would ensure that either from home or in the office you would be fully supported throughout your training programme.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is happy to (and enjoys!) looking at new bits of software as they are launched as ways of improving our service to our clients.
- Is comfortable with using Excel, using formulas such as sum-ifs and v look-ups (or would be able to learn).
- Is keen to learn and has the time to dedicate to studying for a professional qualification. There will be plenty of paid time off to attend the ICAEW courses and revision, however the Chartered Accountancy qualification isn't easy and there will still be times when you will need to do some studying in the evenings or on weekends.
- Is deadline driven and focused.
- Is friendly and would enjoy speaking to our clients and the rest of the team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an alternative to going to university, and to be paid whilst obtaining a highly regarded professional qualification that will set you up for the rest of your career. Or for a graduate looking to obtain their ACA qualification.
The deadline for applications is 27th August 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's