Assistant - AAT L3/L4
|Job Title:||Assistant - AAT L3/L4|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Ferreira|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 12:41|
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit AAT apprentices for our Septemember 2020 intake. Studying at Level 3 or Level 4 AAT, this exciting opportunity will suit A’ level students with a good academic background, providing the chance to gain a professional qualification, without the need for a university degree. Potentially progressing onto study either the ACCA/ACA(ICAEW) pathway.
With opportunities across our accounting, audit, tax and outsourcing teams, the successful candidate must have a keen interest in pursing a professional career and a commitment to continuous learning along with a willingness to develop their skills within our forward-thinking firm.
Key duties may include:
• Routine bookkeeping & double entry
• Use of accountancy software & Excel spreadsheets
• Preparation of self assessment tax returns
• Control account reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly or annual accounts
• Liaison with client over telephone and email
Hours of work:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
• Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package
• Full study support for your AAT qualificaiton
Ideally 3 A’ Levels grades A* - C, plus GCSE grades A* - C in both Maths & English.
You should have an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Be numerate and demonstrate developing people and communication skills. Previous experience within a customer service environment may be an advantage.
Personal qualities required:
You should be well presented with a polite manner, bearing & speech conducive for a professional environment; and have the your ability to communicate effectively at all levels. You should be confident and enthusiastic with a mature attitude, an aptitude for maths and an eagerness to learn new skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's