Assistant, Risk & Assurance
|Job Title:||Assistant, Risk & Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Bushra Qadeer|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 11:37|
To start your Crowe journey within Non Profit Risk & Assurance, would be joining a part of the business which is currently the No.1 in the UK.
Risk & Assurance provide advice to help organisations keep up with their Governance, Risk and control requirements. You will work with our comprehensive portfolio of clients in Non Profit but also gain exposure to our corporate clients within Risk & Assurance to help broaden your experience.
You will study via the ICAEW pathway and study the ACA qualification over 3 years:
- Your first year would consist of perfecting your accounting skills while passing your exams.
- You will be completing the ICAEW Certificate level modules of Accounting, Assurance, Business & Finance, Law, Management Information and Principles of Taxation.
- Your second year you would further enhance your knowledge & skills with the addition of responsibility supervising a first year Apprentice.
- You would also manage a first year apprentice on an audit while undertaking your exams for your second year.
- By the end of the second year, you could be working independently for clients.
- You will also complete the ICAEW Professional Level modules including Business and Planning, Business Strategy and Financial Management. While covering off Audit & Assurance, Financial Accounting & Reporting and Tax Compliance.
- Managing your own client base.
- Reviewing work done by the team with written feedback.
- Planning and running Audits.
- Sitting and passing exams.
- In this final year, you will complete the ICAEW advanced level modules including Corporate reporting, Strategic Business Management and a Case study.
Our minimum requirements:
- An expected or achieved 2:1 or equivalent.
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths & English Language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's