September 2020 – ATT Graduate Programme opportunities in Solent!
Are you an aspiring future business & finance leader who is looking to build a career with a dynamic and growing professional services firm? If so, you need to apply for Menzies LLP's ATT Graduate Programme which is now open for applications for our September 2020 intake in our Solent office.
The ATT Tax Programme:
Our ATT Trainee will work in a Private Client Tax Department. You will work in small client assignment teams of three or four people with direct access to business owners & directors. You will be given the opportunity to gain a strong advisory insight into how organizations work and the challenges they face, developing your commercial awareness. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees.
Your career with Menzies doesn't just stop once you complete your ATT qualification, you will have the option to go on and study the prestigious CTA qualification. We want our Tax trainees to be our next generation of leaders operating in the Tax Advisory space!
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in either a Business, Finance, Scientific, Law, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.
- Minimum 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C
- 8 GCSE's including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially & strategically minded
- Strong at networking & relationship building
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession would be ideal
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.