ATT Tax Apprenticeship
|Job Title:||ATT Tax Apprenticeship|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 17:34|
Are you looking to build a career with a recognised employer of choice for investing in future talent?
Tax Apprenticeship Programme with ATT Accountancy Qualification will help you achieve your career goals!
If you join our ATT apprenticeship, you’ll be working towards the ATT Level 4 Apprenticeship certification, the equivalent of the first year of university study.
What will you do?
You will join a two-year programme working in our Private Client Tax Team with a combination of on-the-job learning and a programme of training and development.
Our ATT Trainees form part of the Tax team and you will be given the opportunity to gain a strong commercial insight into how organisations work and the challenges they face developing your commercial awareness. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees.
Your duties might include:
- Liaising with internal teams and clients to obtain details on income received in a particular tax year.
- Assisting with the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns for business owners and high net worth individuals.
- Communicating with H M Revenue and Customs to request information needed.
- Assisting members of the tax team as needed on all of client matters.
- Any Ad-hoc responsibilities as required
Your career with Menzies doesn't just stop once you complete your ATT qualification, you can be given the opportunity to progress onto further studies, such as the 3 year CTA qualification.
We want our trainees to be our next generation of leaders! Everyone is different and we don't pigeon hole our trainees into one area of the business! So if you want to develop your career in a specific route whether that's Consultancy, Forensics, Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance, Business Valuations or Accounts then our trainee programmes can offer you multiple pathways. Ongoing training & development is provided throughout your Menzies career as we are passionate about our people and ensuring they are continuously gaining new skills and expertise.
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially & strategically minded
- With strong at networking & relationship building
- Interested in developing in the specialised growth area
What qualifications do you need?
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) at grades 5 or higher which must include English language (not Literature) and Maths
- Must also have/be predicted to achieve a minimum of A-C or 112 UCAS points from your top three A levels or equivalent (not including general studies).
- STEM subjects such as maths, physics, chemistry, or computer science, or economics etc may be considered as an additional preference.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new ATT Trainee then apply online ASAP with your CV and a Cover Letter.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's