ATT Tax Graduate Programme - September 2020 Start
|Job Title:||ATT Tax Graduate Programme - September 2020 Start|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 15:52|
September 2020 – ATT Graduate Programme opportunities in Surrey and Hampshire!
Are you an aspiring future business & finance leader who is looking to build a career with a dynamic and growing professional services firm? If so, you need to apply for Menzies LLP's ATT Graduate Programme which is now open for applications for our September 2020 intake. We have positions available across our offices in Surrey (Leatherhead, Woking and Egham) and Hampshire (Farnborough).
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
The ATT Tax Programme:
Our ATT Trainees form part of either the Private Client Tax OR Corporate/Business Tax teams and will work in small client assignment teams of three or four people with direct access to business owners & directors. You will be given the opportunity to gain a strong advisory insight into how organizations work and the challenges they face, developing your commercial awareness. As you progress you will be given more responsibility, so that by your second year, for example, you will already be supervising other trainees.
Your career with Menzies doesn't just stop once you complete your ATT qualification, you will have the option to go on and study the prestigious CTA qualification. We want our Tax trainees to be our next generation of leaders operating in the Tax Advisory space!
Our Excellent Benefits:
Come and work for a recognized employer of choice, where we can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Competitive base salary
- 23.5 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive staff referral scheme
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in either a Business, Finance, Scientific, Law, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.
- Minimum 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C
- 8 GCSE's including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- Passionate about working with people
- Commercially & strategically minded
- Strong at networking & relationship building
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession would be ideal
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACA Graduate 2020 SEPTEMBER
Competitive + Benefits
Tax Trainee - September 2020 or January 2021
Tax Trainee - Apprentice/School Leaver - September 2020 or January 2021
Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA) - September 2020 or January 2021
Trainee Chartered Accountant - Apprentice/School Leaver - September 2020 or January 2021