|Job Title:||Audit Analyst|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 20:32|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records.
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Identify and understand clients’ needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your group.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
- Part ACA/ACCA qualified
- With 0 – 2 years of experience Audit and/ or Accounting
- Experience in Offshore Sector is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP/GAAS, IFRS and/or International Accounting Standards as required
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good working knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and review skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office required; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime/odd hours, if required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's