Audit & Accounts Associate
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Associate|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 12:04|
We are looking for someone with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join our Accounts Team in Newbury. In return, we offer an excellent training programme, in house support and career opportunities.
The main purpose of this role is the completion of accounts tasks as agreed at the planning stage of the accounts preparation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:-
- Completion of accounts reconciliations and schedules using Excel
- Drafting of accounts using accounts production software
- Appreciation of tax impacts on transactions
- Dealing with clients in relation to requests for information to support accounting entries
- To look after associated departmental administration
- to undertake the AAT qualification
- 4-9 grades at GCSE (including Maths & English)
- A-D grades at A Level or equivalent
- A high level of numeracy
- Be competent with Microsoft office products
- A methodical approach to work
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to take the initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to time deadlines
To be considered for this role please apply direct. We will not be considering agency CVs for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's