Audit and Account Senior
|Job Title:||Audit and Account Senior|
|Salary:||28000 - 32000|
|Contact Name:||Sue Ranson|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 20:34|
The purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to the Audits and Accounts team Managers.
Day to day activities include accounts preparation and leading audit assignments as well as being responsible for the training and development of more junior members of staff.
Responsibilities | Audit & Accounts Senior
To undertake audits at client premises ensuring they are completed in accordance with relevant legislation and International Audit standards
Preparation of Management Accounts for a wide range of clients
Financial Statement preparation for companies and unincorporated businesses, charities and other not for profit organisations
To produce annual returns on behalf of clients for submission to Companies House and the Charity Commission
To identify and address any high risk areas from observations throughout audit work
To review independent examinations and audit work of junior members within the team
Desired skills | Audit & Accounts Senior
- ACA or ACCA Part Qualified
- Experience in dealing with client queries and liaising with clients in respect of accounting matters.
- Knowledge of CCH useful
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity and commitment.
- Demonstrates enjoyment in their work.
- Supportive and reliable team member.
- Loyal and self motivated.
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's