Audit and Account Senior
|Job Title:||Audit and Account Senior|
|Contract Type:||Work Experience & Placements|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Waldron|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 19:20|
Nunn Hayward are a Chartered Accountancy firm based in Gerrards Cross providing high quality financial services to a broad range of clients.
We believe in creating a dynamic relationship with our clients, always discussing their needs and tailoring our service to match. Every client is unique, and this is reflected in our working practice.
We are looking to hire a professionally qualified Audit & Accounts Senior to join our growing, innovate and friendly team.
This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
You will have significant experience in statutory audit, bookkeeping and statutory accounts preparation and will have worked extensively in Practice
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
- Lead company audit assignments, which will include planning, fieldwork and completion using standard programmes.
- Preparation and completion of company accounts in accordance with firm’s policies and procedures.
- Carry out specialist audits (eg; SAR, ATOL, pensions and charities).
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments (eg; due diligence and systems reviews).
- Preparation of corporation tax computations.
- Carry out work efficiently, to budget and within deadlines.
- Supervise, train and mentor more junior members of staff.
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Manage assignments and report to audit manager or partner on progress.
Ideal Requirements & Qualifications:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- Experience within a multi-partner practice with audit exposure.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within budgets and deadlines.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Ability to build a quick rapport in a friendly, confident and enthusiastic way.
- Strong organisational skill and attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office, Sage, Xero and other accounting software.
- Experience and knowledge of CCH would be an advantage.
- Ideally a driver with own car.
- Technically up to date with current legislation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's