Audit & Accounts Assistant (AAT Trainee)
|Job Title:||Audit & Accounts Assistant (AAT Trainee)|
|Contract Type:||School Leavers|
|Contact Name:||Laura Cunningham|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 11:31|
We are recruiting for our new intake of AAT/ACA/ACCA trainees.
RMY Clements is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Edgbaston, Birmingham offering a wide range of services and training opportunities including a balance of audit & assurance, accounts, taxation and business advisory services.
Seom duties and responsibilities of the role will include undertaking statutory audit and preparation of accounts, reports and ad-hoc assignments under the supervision of Supervisors and Managers.
This will include:
- Co-ordinating fieldwork at clients’ premises including drafting reports covering financial statements, clients business issues, systems and controls;
- Developing strong professional relationships with client finance teams and the overall business;
- Involvement in the planning and execution of audit assignments;
- Assisting within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given;
- Preparing analysis of accounting data from clients books and records, either electronically or via paper-based files;
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your team.
- Participating in group and firm-wide activities.
RMY Clements will support you to gain professional qualifications including the AAT, ACA or ACCA, with a training manager and line manager allocated for extra support.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's